Remote Learning Q & A with Mrs. Barton
1. Where Do I Start?: Right HERE! Above you will see a weekly announcement. Read that announcement and proceed as it explains.
2. What Do I Do Next?: Check your SCHOOL email and your class TEAMS. Each week your class will have an updated "Weekly Assignment" (example: "Consumer Ed Apr 6-10") which will include a calendar, instructions, and deadlines. You can also find Weekly Assignments under the Weekly Lesson Plans on the left of this screen.
3. Where Do I Find What I Need?: All students must join our TEAMS class. You should have already received an email inviting you to join our class. Download the Microsoft Teams app if you plan to use your phone. Email me to request the join link if you have not joined. (Yearbook will also use Yearbook Avenue and Computer Programming will also use CodeHS)
4. How Do I Submit Work?: Once you join our TEAMS class, you will click on the Assignments tab, upload your assignment, and click Turn-In. Please DO NOT email assignments.
5. I'm a parent and want in the loop: Email me your name, your student's name, and your student's class. I will add you to our class email group. You can also click the "Weekly Lesson Plans" tab on the left.
6. What If I Have More Questions?: Email me! email@example.com