1. Where do I start? This is my webpage for Chemistry I/II. Below are the monthly calendars for each class. By clicking the link you will be directed to monthly calendars. At the bottom of each calendar, click on tab for the current month. This is just a listing of daily assignments.
2. What do I do next? After reading the information on this page and checking out the daily assignments on the calendars, students should check their North Mac email daily. We will be using email and Office 365 Teams daily.
3. How do I submit work to you? You can type answers and send an email to me, you can take a picture of your completed work and email to me or you can turn in work through Teams in Office 365.
4. How can I communicate with you? You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or students may connect with myself and other students in Office 365 Teams.
5. Timelines? When are my assignments due? Assignments for the week are due by Sunday at midnight but students must make contact with me at least once by Wednesday during the week.
6. What forums are we expected to learn and utilize to complete work and communicate? For my classes you will need to be able to utilize your student email, access my webpage and use Office 365 apps (there is also an app called Microsoft Teams that would be helpful if planning to use your phone for assignments).
|Phone: 965-4127||Email: email@example.com|