- Follow the handbook rules.
- Be polite and respectful of others.
- Do talk at appropriate times.
- Do bring supplies to class.
- Do be respectful of the teacher’s desk.
- Do be positive – it is contagious!
- I do contact parents about positive behaviors.
• Verbal warning.
• Conference with student to discuss behavior and solutions.
• Referral to office
- Severity of behavior may result in immediate detention or referral. This is up to the teacher’s discretion. If you receive an office referral, you will create a behavior contact with Mr. Raynor and me.