Classroom Expectations – Ms. Jessica Loveless
- Assignments are to be completed on time.
- Speak with respect to the teacher and your peers.
- Raise your hand before speaking. Interruptions and rudeness will not be tolerated.
- Work quietly and do not disturb others.
- Show respect for school and personal property.
- Take your time to do assignments correctly. Double check your work before submitting.
- Organize yourself so that you are in class on time, with all materials, ready to learn.
- Take ownership of the quality of your work. You are responsible for your own grade.
- Consequences follow the guidelines outlined in the district handbook.